Harlow Hill, Northumberland
Harlow Hill is a site of incredible natural beauty, occupying an elevated position to the north side of the Tyne Valley with panoramic views to the south. It’s a popular hamlet situated within a fashionable residential location approximately 12 miles west of central Newcastle.
Here you’ll find the best of both worlds – seclusion and privacy of the countryside, surrounded by all the handsome aspects of Northumberland, with the convenience of one of Newcastle upon Tyne just 20 minutes away.
Harlow Hill will be a haven for family life in the country with all the comforts of contemporary luxuries.
About the site:
- Conversion and development of five barn units.
- A unique opportunity to invest in a prime site, occupying an elevated position on the north side of the Tyne Valley.
- A small reservoir to the back of the site has fishing rights, and there’s a considerable amount of land adjacent to the plot for equestrian-type activities.
- Nearby is also Close House, a beautifully preserved stately home and 16-suite Golf resort that boasts the only two Lee Westwood golf courses in the world.
- Harlow Hill is easy commuting distance to some of the best shopping in Europe, the best schools in the North, and a short ride to the city of Newcastle with bars, clubs, and Michelin starred restaurants.
- Even closer are the stunning market towns of Corbridge, Hexham and Heddon-on-the-Wall.
Harlow Hill, Northumberland, NE15 0QD
Get in touch