Platinum Energy Solutions Ltd
Our planet is our legacy, and there’s only one. The extensive use of fossil fuel energy has caused irreversible damage. The more we wait, the worse it will get. Our vision is to develop projects which are financially sound but carefully sourced and managed to do our part to protect the environment? Together, let’s choose a more responsible way to power our lives: Let’s go green.
Solar has suffered and is still suffering from many misconceived notions, and we understand that the process of constructing Solar Plant’s might seem overwhelming. Education and empowerment are at the core of our approach.
Within our process, we meet with our project stakeholders to help them define their goals, evaluate their options, and make informed and confident decisions. We take care of the entire process, from design to engineering, permitting, installation and monitoring, so that going solar is a seamless and hassle-free process.
The UK’s coastal and rural areas are undoubtedly among the most beautiful places on Earth, and we’re so grateful to live here. We believe that it is everyone’s responsibility to protect our planet and our unique environment. Fossil fuels have helped our societies develop and industrialise, but we are now discovering their limits. We have already begun to pay the price: air and water pollution, wild habitat destruction, a changing climate, and political turmoil. The transition to a cleaner and more respectful energy system is critical to future generations.
Why we are different
We believe that our following qualities make us stand out and justifies our claim to be probably the most competent and experienced upcoming solar farm developers in the UK. Delivering on promises, unlike so many in the industry, is what we stand for and what our landowners will testify to.
Our solar farms are developed in a way which we believe is mutually beneficial to all stakeholders. We pay special attention to understanding the needs of the landowners, respecting the fact that solar must work around agricultural land and not the other way around.
We believe that our following qualities separate us from the competition and certainly the most likely to successfully take forward a project on your land:
Benefits to Landowners
- Diversify and spread your income away from farming to a revenue source based on a long-term lease and renewable energy PPA scheme.
- Keep agricultural use through sheep farming once the land has been reseeded to your requirements
- Experience suggests the value of your land will increase
- Have a solar farm that’s sensitively developed, screened from view with new planting and delivers green electricity to the local community
- The solar farm will be removed at the end of the lease with the land restored to original use
- Platinum Energy Solutions will offer you a highly attractive long-term Option and Lease package and cover up to reasonable limits all your legal costs.